Thursday, September 2, 2021

Mephisto - Pentafixion (2021)


Mephisto from Cuba. There is so many influences in this band's music that you cannot pin-point it more than simply extreme metal. This album Makes you feel as if you're trapped in a dark chamber in some medieval castle. It has some synthesized choirs, to which the drums and guitars play a bit. The vocal screech, the drums play some great headbangable beats! And to make it even more interesting, some melodic solos. Afterwards, the album is good.  When the tremolo picked guitars come in, along with the cool  drumming. vocals come in and growls a bit, and then the chaos start. It's like watching a horror movie with brutal orchestral  music in it. This album is pure epicness and has no words to be described. All in all, this was an amazing listen. If I were to recommend it to someone, I would recommend it to symphonic black metal fans. I feel like I've rambled on enough, yet I also feel like I've barely scratched the surface as to why I like this album. Oh well. Hope this was useful to someone and maybe even turned a few people on to an style that they may have previously overlooked. Good job !

www.wormholedeath.com

facebook.com/WormHoleDeath

Review by Paul Caravasi

No comments:

Post a Comment