Saturday, January 21, 2023

Rumor Kontrol - Here are The Facts (2023)

 



This is chaotic music, an artistic brutal expression in their own way. To get a good idea of how this cassette sounds, picture yourself in a stressful day at work or caught in the middle of traffic in a hot/humid summer day with no AC in your car....that's the vibe I get when I hear this band. I just can’t explain it, but it really gives this release some character. Extreme Music is about fury, about fighting, when it comes to emotion. There’s an enemy, or some form of injustice, or some monster, or simply acts of perversity. I wanted to give this album a chance, and i listened to it 4 times and compared to most modern day bands, this album is  energetic, don't get me wrong but modern digital recordings with triggered drums isn't my thing. The fury is there, but they can do better!!

facebook.com/LetThemEatTapes

Review by Paul Caravasi


No comments:

Post a Comment