Friday, January 18, 2019

Locust Point (2017)

This album is full of great metal. There are a couple of faster songs on here, such as one of my personal favorites "Cadaver Dog", "Napalm Sun" which appears to be war oriented, it's also very catchy and has some great melodies. Some of the songs are mid paced. Very 80's sounding. There is also my other personal favorite "Written in Rock", which for me is one of the albums highlight. I think that this is a great metal album worthy of any metal collection. I think it rules. Now all of you metalheads who love 80's metal should respect your metal and purchase this album. It's a frighteningly good album, from start to finish, as close to flawless as possible !
facebook.com/locustpointmi
facebook.com/dystopiandogs
Review by Paul Caravasi

No comments:

Post a Comment