Thursday, December 4, 2014

Krow-Relentless Disease (Ep-2014)

These two songs absolutely fuckin' slays! headbangable riffage and a raw primal swagger that runs a gauntlet of styles and tones with ease -- the residual after-effect equivalent to several tons of pure cocaine, a straight-up adrenaline shot and one of my favorite musical experiences. Maybe I hold a minority opinion on this. And that there is an inherent generational bias in my abiding love for this Ep. But I truly feel it can appeal to fans of Entombed, and Autopsy and I cannot see how that is a bad thing.  And personally speaking, since i discovered this Brazilian band now, I've listened to it pretty much non-stop and will forever do so, sickeningly vicious, and heavy as hell, Krow tips the scale as a great and enduring metal band. Looking forward to hear their full lenght album soon!
www.facebook.com/krowmetalzone
Review by Paul Caravasi

No comments:

Post a Comment